The 4 Middletons

The 4 Middletons

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cooper's 4th Birthday Party

I am a terrible blogger...sorry.

BUT...I am here now, blogging.  What an awesome weekend we just had.  Cooper had his 4th Birthday Party!  It was amazing.  We had all of our closest family and friends here.  We decided to have it at our house (actually I tried to have it elsewhere but Cooper insisted on having it at his "home").  It worked out so well.  We played lots of games with the kids too!  We played pin the tail on the donkey, had sack races, bobbing for apples, and had a pinata.  The bag races were especially fun because my brother dared my mom and I to compete.  It was fantastic!  Anyways, here are some pictures from the special day.  Happy Birthday Cooper, we love you bunches!!!

The kids all lined up ready to start their race!

The boys: JD, Cooper, and Patrick

Mom and I racing...It was crazy!

Pinata time!

Cooper bobbing for apples while Kacie looks on.

Uncle Brian with the little boys playing in the backyard.

Guess what Cooper got...  :)

Make a wish birthday boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment