The 4 Middletons

The 4 Middletons

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Floor

It seems like whenever I finally remember to write on this blog, I come up with many different postings I need to write about!  Last weekend Nick and I took a sledgehammer to our kitchen floor.  When we bought the house in 2006 we put our (well I didn't do  any of it...Nick is the home repair guy) first attempt at a tile floor down.  Our grout lines were big and a bit uneven...and the grout was white.  NOT A GOOD IDEA in a kitchen.  Ever.  So finally we decided to change it.  And holy heck am I glad we did.  Our new floor is beautiful...as is the rest of our house because it has all since been dusted...yes, every square inch of it.  That's what happens when we don't tarp off the doorway from the kitchen into the rest of the house when we took the sledgehammer to the floor.  Sigh.  So, here are a few pictures of our incredible new floor!  (OOh!, and I got a new dishwasher while he was at it.  Amazing.  I am beyond excited about my dishwasher.  YAY).

Picture of the old floor...when it was clean...yes, I told you white grout was a bad idea.

New floor going down!  You will have to wait for more pictures of the finished project because they have yet to be taken on the camera...then uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment