The 4 Middletons

The 4 Middletons

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's a Girl (A Dog People...Come on!)

I got the call we had been waiting for a few weeks ago...my Diabetic Alert Dog has been chosen!  She is a black female pup!  It took a week before we saw her picture and once we did we could finally name her. So, introducing: Paisley!  (No, we did not want 3 dogs with names that all start with the letter P, but all the names we liked did...so another P name it is).



When I got the call we were told that we would get her in July (which was only about a months notice for us).  I was so excited but nervous because we had booked 2 vacations back to back thinking we would get our dog in late August at the earliest.  So a 10 day trip to Vermont, then a 4 day trip to Chicago right after we get back from Vermont.  I called Dan up and we agreed to wait until after I  get home from Chicago to get my dog delivered.  I will keep you all posted on details when I find them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment