The 4 Middletons

The 4 Middletons

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

COWS!

I just realized I forgot to post about Cooper's cow!!!  My parents got two Mamma cows, and two calves a couple of weekends ago.  They let Cooper and my niece Kacie each name a cow.  Kacie names hers Macie, and Cooper named his calf...Reba.  As in...Reba McIntyre.  As funny as it is, its sort of smart since the cows are red!  Anyways, here are a couple fun pictures of the cows!
They were following my Dad and Coopy for dinner!

This is Tilley and her calf Macie

Tilley and Cooper.  (Tilley is the friendliest out of the Mamma cows.  Reba's mom, Trixie, is a bully...and poor Reba is still really nervous around people).

She is SO cute!

Since I wrote about the silly cows, I might as well add a picture or two of the horses.  Cooper is in love with the farm animals (he is suddenly terrified of dogs though...so strange!).

Cooper and Sunny.  He loves the horses!  Sunny is the king of the castle.  He doesn't want any other farm animal or horse to get any pets or love...crazy horse.

Here's Midnight and Sunny running around the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment