The 4 Middletons

The 4 Middletons

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wyatt is Crawling!

On Monday March 21st Nick came up to me and said "It's going to be at least another month until Wyatt is crawling.  He won't get up on his knees."  I told him I agreed.  This was about 11 am.  That day Nick was working from home.  On a conference call in our bedroom in the middle of the afternoon I burst through the door and said "He's Crawling!"  Yes, Wyatt wanted to prove his parents wrong.  Who needs to get up on his knees to crawl?  Not Wyatt!  he just army crawls!  He is getting so good at it too!  He can go quite far doing his little army crawl too!  He won't crawl to simply crawl however; he has to be going after a toy or book.  It's adorable!  I will try and get Nick to get a video of it and post it!!!


He has Coopers curly hair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment